MyDirect .NET 4.85
An enhanced data provider for MySQL.
MyDirect .NET, formerly known as MySQLDirect .NET is an enhanced data provider for MySQL that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing MySQL-based database applications. As part of the Devart database application development framework, MyDirect .NET offers both high performance native connectivity to the MySQL database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies.
MyDirect .NET introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database application implementation.
The following list describes the main features of MyDirect .NET.
* Direct access to MySQL server
* 100% managed code
* High performance
* Easy to deploy
* Supports the latest versions of MySQL server including MySQL Embedded server
* All MySQL data types support
* .NET Compact Framework support
* Operates in both connected and disconnected models
* Powerful MySqlDataTable component as all-in-one table data access solution
* Auxiliary components for SQL scripts and bulk data transfer
* Extra data binding capabilities
* Cross-form components cooperation
* Ability of monitoring query execution
MyDirect .NET supports MySQL server version 5.1, 5.0, 4.1, 4.0 and 3.23. The provider works with .NET Framework 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5 SP1 and .NET Compact Framework 1.1 and 2.0, and can be used with the following development environments:
* Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008
* Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005
* Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003
* Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2002
* Turbo Delphi for .NET Professional
* Turbo C# Professional
* Borland Developer Studio 2006
* Borland Developer Studio 2005
* Borland Delphi 8
* Borland C#Builder
MyDirect .NET can be used together with UniDirect .NET that provides universal access to different databases within a single code.