We accept software submitted by Publishers, Authors or their authorized agents. You should consider these guidelines as well when building a pad file:
- You may submit Windows, Mac, Linux, and/or PDA Software.
- You must be the software author or the person who has been given the right to submit it.
- The software must NOT infringe on any copyrights or international treaties.
- We do not accept software bundled with third party advertising (Adware) or tracking components (Spyware).
- The software must be virus-free.
- In most cases we only accept submissions for stable versions. If you send us a submission for beta or other unstable product release, we will more than likely decline your submission.
- The software interface and all its documentation must be IN ENGLISH.
- The download URL should take to a program file and NOT to a web page.
- Both PAD file and program file must be ALWAYS accessible from your server.
- The software must NOT request your email address or other personal information before you can download and/or use it.
- We reserve the right to decline or remove any software listing from our database for reasons at our own discretion.
- Our editors reserve the right to refuse or edit submitted data for correctness and/or content without notice.
All PAD files are polled daily so resubmission after an update is not required unless you want to change program categories.